To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold an M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences with first class marks
- Have GATE/CSIR/UGC-NET qualification
The candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 24% HRA.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now”
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Send the biodata and copies of necessary documents through email or post to the given below address –
Prof. Y. Sreenivasulu, Project Investigator
F-45; Department of Plant Sciences
School of Life Sciences
University of Hyderabad Hyderabad – 500046
Phone Number – (+91) – 9418037339
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Application Deadline – 10th May 2022
The candidate will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Interview date will be intimated via e-mail.
- All original documents will be verified at the time of the interview.
- No TA DA will be paid for attending the interview or at the time of joining the post.