To be eligible, an applicant must
- Hold a B.Sc.(H.Sc.) degree with a minimum OCPA of 6.00/10.00 basis or 60% marks
- Hold an M.Sc. (Home Science Extension & Communication Management or Extension Education & Communication Management) degree with a minimum OCPA of 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks with NET qualification
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Have experience in working on research projects
- Have the ability to carry out extension activities in the field
- Hold Ph.D.(Home Science Extension & Communication Management or Extension Education & Communication Management) degree
Note – The candidate who does not possess a master’s degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D Degree in the discipline required at the master’s level, will be eligible for the post.
The selected fellow will receive a fixed fellowship of INR 31,000 per month plus 16% HRA.
Self-attested copies of certificates
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps
- Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read all the details carefully.
- Step 2: Submit the application in the prescribed format giving full particulars of qualification, experience, contact number, address etc. with attested copies of testimonials and a bank draft for INR 200 drawn in favour of the Comptroller, PAU to the below-mentioned address on or before 13th May 2022 –
Professor & Head Deptt. of Ext. Edu. & Comm. Mgt.
Department of Extension Education and Communication Management (DEECM)
Punjab Agricultural University
Ferozepur Rd, Ludhiana,
Punjab – 141027
Application Deadline – 13th May 2022
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview and fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions
- No separate information for the interview will be sent.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The Research Fellow resigning from the fellowship will give one month’s notice. However, this will not hold good in respect of other assignments in the PAU.
- The candidates should appear for the interview in the office of the undersigned on 18th May 2022 at 11:00 A.M.