- Open to young professionals and graduating seniors
- Graduate of US accredited University
- Unofficial transcript
- Digital Official transcript (please see additional information regarding this in the online application)
- Letter of recommendation
- $75 Non-refundable Application Fee
- Complete Online Application
- Incomplete Applications will not be accepted. Princeton in Africa cannot confirm the receipt of application materials. We ask that you not call the Princeton in Africa offices. Please send any inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fellowship begins between June and August and ends 12 months after the start date.
Expenses For the Fellowship
The Princeton in Africa experience is an investment on the part of each Fellow, each fellowship organization, and Princeton in Africa. The following funding arrangements are in place.
- $75 non-refundable application fee
- Transportation to and from Princeton for interviews and orientation
- $350 program placement fee upon acceptance of a post
- Round-trip airfare to and from post in their host country.
- Pre-departure medical expenses (immunizations, malaria prevention meds, personals meds, visit for completing medical release form)
- Depending on post, Fellow may contribute to visa or work permit costs
To read complete instruction for applying click here.