- Must be involved in activities like teaching a group of underprivileged children or providing sports training to them
- Must be from the economically weaker or moderate-income group of the society
INR 75,000 per year for 2 years
- Passport-sized photograph
- Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
- Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
- Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
- Name & Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit
How can you apply?
Click on the ‘Apply Now‘.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the below-mentioned terms and conditions carefully before submitting the application form: –
- ‘Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme’ (Hereinafter ‘the Scholarship Program’) is being conducted by Colgate-Palmolive (India) Ltd. (“Colgate” / “Company”) from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022 (“Scholarship offer period”) and is open for India Nationals Only.
- The Scholarship Program is applicable to individuals/candidates from economically weaker sections/ below poverty lines. The documents for the same will be as prescribed by statutory norms and is open to those desirous candidates/ individuals who have all the requisite documents at the time of making an application. The specific details of the categories, eligibility criteria and entitlements of the Scholarship Program have been provided herein below.
- It is the sole responsibility of a candidate to go through the categories and the corresponding eligibility criteria as mentioned below and apply for the applicable category.
- The data collected through the registration process will not be used for any commercial purposes other than shortlisting candidates for the Scholarship Program.
- Meeting the eligibility criteria and applying for the Scholarship Program does not guarantee selection. The process entails various steps for shortlisting and final selection, which may take few months.
- Colgate shall not entertain any correspondence with regards to the non-selection of the candidates.
- Upon successful selection for the Scholarship Program, candidate/ individual will be approached by Colgate/technology implementation partner.
- Relevant supporting documents will be required before / on or after allocation of the applicable scholarship amount. The Scholarship Program for specific category will be strictly for the duration mentioned for respective category.
- Colgate holds the right to perform internal due diligence for verifying the documents uploaded by the candidate.
- Colgate reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to reject or disqualify any application; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the scholarship, or (c) to change the program based learning; as appropriate.
- If at any point of time during the period of scholarship or even later it is found that any of the particulars mentioned in the form are/were false and/or misleading or that the candidate has willfully suppressed any material facts, Colgate will be at liberty to withdraw the scholarship allotted to such candidate.
- The Scholarship Program shall be evaluated at regular intervals by Colgate and terms and conditions thereof may be modified, withdrawn or cancelled at the discretion of the selection panel of Keep India Smiling Foundational Scholarship Programme and CSR committee of Colgate.
- The candidate hereby acknowledges that Colgate does not commit or intend to employ any of the successful candidates.
- No candidate or Individual has to pay any registration or application fee for applying to the Scholarship Program. No purchase of Colgate products is mandatory for participating in the Scholarship Program.
- Colgate reserves the right, to use the photograph /profile of the scholarship applicant/beneficiary for future publication use; and/or disclosures; and/or for communication purposes with Colgate’s stakeholders; and/or for submissions before various authorities and interested parties from time to time for reporting progress thereof; and/or for use in corporate brochures, websites, social media, archives and other material publicity, if any in relation to its activities without any monetary compensation payable to any applicant and without any restriction to its frequency and use.
- Colgate would not be liable or held responsible for any lack or lapse in any communication on account of failure or delay by internet, telecom, SMS and/or E-mail service providers. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Employees of the Company, its affiliates and their family members are not eligible to participate in the Scholarship Program.
- The decision of the Company with regard to the Scholarship Program and the declaration of the winners is final and binding.
- Disputes; if any, shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai only.
- The candidates are required to upload the following documents:
* Passport-sized photograph
* Valid ID proof – Either of Aadhaar Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card/Pan Card
* Income Proof – Income certificate/BPL certificate/Food security certificate/Any other certificate of income issued by competent government authority.
* 10th Class mark sheet
* Latest mark sheet and education certificate
* Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/College ID card/Bonafide certificate (in case admission for professional course already taken)
* Entrance examination result (In case seeking to take admission)
* Disability certificate, in case of any physical disability
* Scanned copy of highest performance achieved (If applying for Sports Scholarship)
* Name & Registration no. of NGO/Rotary/Association/ Not for profit (If applying for general financial support category)