To be eligible, an applicant must
- Enrol for admission into any of the following undergraduate, postgraduate or PhD programmes at NIIT University
* Undergraduate courses: BTech and BBA
* Postgraduate courses: Integrated MBA, MTech, Integrated MSc, MBA, Integrated MTech and MS
Industry-sponsored courses: MBA, MCA, PG Diploma
- PhD programmes
*Fulfil the academic requirement for the respective course of study
*Qualify for entrance examinations like JEE, BITSAT, SAT, NEET, NU-AIP, etc. (if applicable)
- Eligibility for B.Tech., Integrated M.Tech. and Integrated M.Sc. (CS)
*Have studied Physics, Biology/Mathematics, and English at a 10+2 level
*Have valid JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score (B.Tech)
- Eligibility for M.Tech
*Have passed Class 10, 12, Bachelor’s and Master’s degree with an aggregate of 50%
*Hold 3 years of Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of adequate IT training and professional practice in an ET relevant industry/ organization/ dept./ desk/ in India or abroad
- Eligibility for BBA
*Have passed Class 10 with an aggregate of 50% marks and successfully completed 10+2
*Have studied any 4 subjects from Commerce/Science/Humanities streams and English
- Eligibility for PhD
* Hold a Master’s degree or a Professional Degree declared equivalent to the Master’s degree by the corresponding statutory regulatory body with at least 55% marks
*Have cleared the M. Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7-point scale
*Obtain at least 8.85 CGPA on a scale of 10.0 (BE or B.Tech Degree)
*Have a valid GATE score
Note – For BTech, applicants having valid JEE Main/BITSAT/SAT/NEET/Any State Engineering Entrance Examination Rank/Score are strongly recommended to take NUAT and the better of the two scores (second being NUAT) will be considered.
The scholarships will be given under different categories. For each category, the students stand a chance to get a scholarship of up to INR 2 lakh depending on their academic merit bracket. Different categories of scholarships include –
- NU Scholar Search Programme
A full waiver on the university tuition fee
- Merit Scholarship Plan
(MS 1) – INR 200,000 scholarship annually on University Tuition Fee
(MS 2+) – INR 150,000 scholarship annually on University Tuition Fee
(MS 2) – INR 100,000 scholarship annually on University Tuition Fee
(MS 3) – INR 50,000 scholarship annually on University Tuition Fee
- Special Scholarship
Up to full tuition fee waiver
- Special Fee Waiver
Annual fee waiver of INR 15,000
Students who are domiciles of Rajasthan will get a fee waiver of INR 25,000 annually
Note – The scholarship amount may vary from course to course. For detailed information, kindly go through the ‘Scholarship detail document’.
- Class 10 mark sheet and certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Class 12 mark sheet and certificate
- UG and PG mark sheet and certificates
- Passport size photograph
- SET/ BITSAT/JEE or other state engineering test scorecard (if applicable)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Register on the official website with a valid email ID and password.
Step 3: Verify and confirm the registration message sent through SMS/E-mail.
Step 4: Once registered, fill up the application form with valid details.
Step 5: Attach the required documents.
Step 6: Pay the registration fee of INR 1,500 via Debit card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking Facility.
Step 7: Submit the application form.
Note: For offline mode, download the Application Form from the official website and pay the application fee by Cheque/ Demand Draft, drawn in favour of NIIT University, payable at Delhi/Gurugram and send it to:
NU Central Admissions Office at NIIT House,
85, Sector 32, Institutional Area,
Gurugram, Haryana – 122001
Admission Deadline – 3rd July 2022
The selection of the scholars will be based on academic merit.
Terms and Conditions
- A duly completed admission application form must be submitted by the specified date with all the necessary documents as specified in the prospectus/admission notification along with the application fee. Incomplete applications will be rejected by the University.
- Failure to adhere to any of the steps of the admission process will cause the offer of admission to be automatically withdrawn.
- Any attempt to influence the admission process will cause the applicant to be disqualified from participating in the admission process.
- The grant of admission and scholarship is based on the disclosures made by the applicant.
- If any disclosure is found incorrect/inaccurate later, the University may withdraw the scholarship or suspend or terminate admission or withhold the degree of the candidate.
- The decision for up-gradation of scholarships at entry or in subsequent years is at the sole discretion of the NU Scholarship Committee and subject to availability of scholarships.
- The scholarship may be revoked in case the student faces disciplinary action or is unable to comply with minimum attendance rules as specified in the Attendance Policy.
- The scholarship is valid for the full duration of the NU programme the student is enrolled in, subject to the student maintaining a minimum academic performance of AGPA (Annual Grade Point Average) or CGPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average) of 6.0 as per the then applicable University Academic Policy.
- The scholarship may be upgraded for one academic year in case the student scores AGPA/CGPA of 9.0 and above in any academic year.
- In case, the student scores a CGPA/ AGPA of 10.0 at the end of any academic year, full tuition fee waiver will be applicable for the next academic year.