To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Hold a B.Tech./B.E. degree holders
- Have specialisation in Computer Science
- Have relevant skills and interests
The selected interns will receive INR 10,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in the details step-by-step and submit the application form.
Application Deadline – 7th July 2022
The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- The duration of the internship is 2 months.
- The Terms of Engagement Will be as per TULIP Handbook and TULIP Guidelines.