To be eligible, an applicant must
- Have successfully defended Ph.D. degree (within 5 years of the application) from a premier institute/university (excluding IIM Indore) with a minimum of 60% marks or 1st division in the Master’s degree or degree immediately preceding Ph.D.
The selected candidate will receive a stipend of INR 60,000, a start-up fund of INR 40,000 for the conference, computing equipment, etc. and a publication incentive ss per the institute norm.
Other benefits include –
- Accommodation on campus (subject to availability) at the discounted rate of ₹3,000/- per month.
- Office space (place to sit and work).
- Services available to other students (e.g., bus, internet, library, etc.)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Research Statement, Papers (pre-prints) published or accepted
- Reference letters (to be sent directly by the referees
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the post by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Send the application form in the prescribed format with supporting documents through email at – email@example.com latest by 6th July 2022.
Note – Please mention the subject as – “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POST-DOCTORAL FELLOW”.
Application Deadline – 6th July 2022
The selection of the candidates will be made based on the applicant’s performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Institute reserves the right not to select anyone without assigning any reason.
- The Institute reserves the right to change/apply appropriate shortlisting criteria in case of a large number of applications.
- An incomplete application without proper supporting documents will be summarily rejected.
- This is purely a contractual appointment for a maximum period of two years with an annual renewal based on the performance review.
- Mere fulfilling of the qualifications and experience will not confer any right to the candidates for being called for the selection process.