To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a young scientist
- Not be more than 32 years of age as of 31st December 2022 (born on and after January 1, 1991)
- Be a member (Life & Annual) of the association who has paid for the subscription on or before 15th July 2022
The selected fellows will receive INR 25,000 and a merit certificate.
- A brief biodata (not exceeding 2 pages)
- List of publications
- Full-length paper and abstract in MS Word (not PDF)
- Reprints of an already published paper (if any)
- Biodata in the form of a CD
Note – The paper submitted must be a single-author paper and the research work should have been carried out in India and this has to be certified by the Head of the Institution from where the candidate is applying.
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply for the fellowship –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” and read all details.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Download Application Form’ below the page.
Step 3: Fill in the application form, upload the documents and send the application to the below-mentioned –
The General Secretary (Membership Affairs.),
The Indian Science Congress Association,
14, Dr. Biresh Guha St., Kolkata-700017
Telephone Number – (033) 2287-4530/2281-5323
Fax Number – (+91)-33-2287-2551/2287-2551
Email ID – email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline – 16th August 2022
The final selection for the awards will be made by a duly constituted committee and the awards will be given during the valedictory session of the 108th Indian Science Congress session to be held on January 7, 2023.
Terms and Conditions
- Applications submitted for the above award will not be returned.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- A person who has already received the Young Scientist Award in any section once will not be eligible to apply for the above Award in the same or any other section.
- The paper submitted must be a single-author paper and the research work has to be certified by the Head of the Institution from where the candidate is applying.
- The candidate should give an undertaking that the paper being submitted has not been published in any journal or presented in any other Conference/Seminar/Symposium or submitted for consideration of any award.
- A Young Scientist can present only one paper in any one Section (and not a second paper on the same or any other topic in any other Section).