- Open for Indian nationals only.
- The students must be pursuing postgraduation courses (general courses – MCom, MA, etc. and professional – MTech, MBA, etc.) in recognized colleges or universities in India.
- The applicants must have passed the previous qualifying examination with at least 55% marks.
- Annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 2.5 lakh.
- Preference will be given to those applicants who are facing a personal or family crisis that has occurred during the past three years, due to which they are unable to continue bearing the cost of education and are at risk of dropping out.
- Children of employees of HDFC Bank and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
For general postgraduate courses – INR 35,000 | For professional postgraduate courses – INR 75,000
- Passport size photograph
- Previous year’s marksheets (2021-22) (NOTE: In case, you don’t have a marksheet for the 2021-22 session, please upload the marksheet for the 2020-21 session.)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License)
- Current year admission proof (Fee Receipt/Admission Letter/Institution ID Card/Bonafide Certificate) (2021-22)
- Applicant Bank Passbook/Cancelled Cheque (Information will also be captured in the application form)
- Income Proof (any of the three proofs given below)
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar Affidavit
- Proof of family/personal crisis (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.