- Open for students pursuing their first-year Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) programme only from government and government-funded colleges.
- Applicant must have scored a minimum of 60% in their Higher Secondary Education. (NOTE: Successful applicant has to maintain a minimum 60% score in each semester/year to continue availing the benefits for their 4 years course.)
- Annual family income of the applicants should not be more than INR 8,00,000/- from all sources.
- Children or family members of employees of HALEON India (erstwhile GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare), IDA, Goodera & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Students from pan-India can apply.
Each successfully selected student will receive INR 1,05,000 per year for 4 years of BDS Course.
NOTE: The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses such as tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution ID card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Government-issued documents such as tax return, income certificate from local administration, EWS (Economic Weaker Section) certificate)
- Bank account details of the applicant or parent
- Photograph of the applicant
Note: From the second year onwards, the scholar needs to submit a character certificate from College.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Sensodyne IDA Shining Star Scholarship Programme’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.