- Open for students from Gujarat, Maharashtra, and Tamil Nadu only.
- Applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in Class 12 (Science) in academic session 2021-22.
- Only applicants enrolled in 1st year of the engineering program at any state/UGC recognized colleges in India can apply.
- Engineering branches that shall be given preference include –
- Annual family income of the applicants must be less than INR 5,00,000.
Up to INR 75,000 per year for the complete duration of the engineering program
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Family income proof
- Bank passbook
- Class 10 marksheet
- Class 12 marksheet
- Admission letter
- Latest school/college fee receipt
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Schaeffler India Hope Engineering Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.