To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be resident/Canadian/Permanent Resident/International
- Have completed no more than 24 months of doctoral study as of 1 September 2022
The selected scholar will receive the following awards –
- Annual stipend worth CAD 30,000 for two years
- Allowance of CAD 2,000 for research-related travel
- Tuition funding
The following documents are required to be submitted:
- Letter of application
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Certified copies of all academic degrees
- Research proposal
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the scholarship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all details.
Step 2: The scholarship is a part of the Affiliated Fellowships-Doctoral award competition. To be considered for the Killam Doctoral Scholarships, you must apply for the Affiliated Fellowships-Doctoral award competition.