To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have students who are overseas fee payers and are entirely self-funded*
- Have completed relevant school or university studies in one of the specified countries, and in the case of the UK, who are domiciled in one of the other specified countries
- Have been awarded an undergraduate degree (which includes integrated master’s degrees) with the grade specified or above (Note – A higher master’ grade cannot be taken to compensate for a lower bachelor’s grade.)
- *The students receiving a repayable loan to fund their studies will be considered as self-funded
- .For detailed information, kindly go through ‘Scholarship Guidelines’.
The selected candidates will receive up to £5,000.
Official transcripts and certificates
How can you apply?
The candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: The university will assess the eligibility based on the information submitted with the application for the place at Essex. If the applicant meets all the eligibility criteria, then they will automatically be awarded this scholarship. There is no need to complete an application form.