- All the students who have secured admission and/or pursuing education in BMU in any of the Undergraduate or Postgraduate courses (any year) at BMU
- Students whose family income (from all sources) is not more than INR 800,000 p.a. An affidavit by parents shall be given with respect to the same along with a salary slip.
- Students who have scored more than 60% marks in their previous class
NOTE: Children of donors or employees of Karta (Organization) & Buddy4Study are not eligible
- INR 72,000 for annual living expenses or tuition fee
- INR 35,000 for learning device (laptop) – one-time reimbursement over the duration of the course
- Assuming BMU provides certain tuition fee waivers to students from the EWS category. Both student and the university will be provided with an acknowledgement once the transfer is made.
- Passport size photographs
- Students’ ID card or bonafide letter
- Family income proof
- College admission letter
- Previous year marksheet
- Bank passbook
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the BMU Kind Circle Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
Upload the required documents.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.