To be eligible for this fellowship, an applicant must –
- Be a citizen of India or Sri Lanka and currently live in the country
- Return to the country of citizenship at the end of the fellowship
have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application
- Have at least seven years of work experience prior to applying
- Have a demonstrable commitment to innovation, and the experience and aptitude to contribute to the programme
- Have an excellent academic background in Science, Engineering or Technology OR
- Have considerable experience of working in such fields and good working knowledge of English (to be assessed by a qualified English language assessor)
not hold British or dual British citizenship
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations for the fellowship
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits –
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from India to the UK
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ and click on it.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.