- Open for girl students only.
- Students must be residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be currently studying in Class 11 (any stream) or first year of graduation/diploma (any stream) from government schools/colleges only after their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in their Class 10/12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 6 lakh from all sources.
For Class 10 Passed Students (studying in Class 11): INR 10,000 per year
For Class 12 Passed Students (studying in Graduation/Diploma): INR 15,000 per year
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only to cover academic expenses.
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Virchow Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.