To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a child of Beedi, Iron Ore Manganese & Chrome Ore Mines, Limestone & Dolomite Mines, Cine workers with at least six months of service
- Be enrolled in a regular course of General or Technical education, including Medical, Engineering, and Agricultural Studies
- Have passed the last qualifying examination in the first attempt
- Have a total monthly family income of not more than INR 10,000 from all sources
Note – This scholarship is also for the children of Contract/Gharkhataworkers.
The selected students will receive the following benefits:
|Class/Category||New scholarship rates per annum (Enhanced) w.e.f. AY 22-23|
|Class 11 and 12||3,000|
|Degree courses (including B.Sc. Agriculture)||6,000|
Note – Students promoted to the next class are eligible to apply for the scholarships.
The following documents are required:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Copy of the identity card of the worker (Form B Register Number in case of Mineworkers)
- Copy of front page of Bank Passbook or Cancelled Cheque (which should contain details of the account holder/beneficiary)
- Passing Certificate/marksheet of the previous academic year
- Income Certificate of the parent issued by the Revenue Authority
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23’.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.