To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be a citizen of India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, or the Maldives
return to the country of citizenship at the end of the period of the fellowship
- Have a postgraduate level qualification (or equivalent professional training or experience in a relevant area) at the time of application
- Have at least seven years’ work experience prior to applying
- Be a mid-career journalist working in the political or economic sectors
- Have a good working knowledge of English
- Not hold British or dual-British citizenship
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines and expectations of the fellowship
The selected candidates will receive –
- Full programme fees
- Living expenses for the duration of the fellowship
- Return economy airfare from applicant’s country of residence to the UK
- Degree certificate or degree transcript
How can you apply?
The eligible candidate can apply for the fellowship by using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now’ and click on it.
Step 3: Log in using valid credentials. (Note – If the applicant is not registered, kindly register first.)
Step 4: Fill in the required details and upload relevant documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.