To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below 35 years of age (For General Category) and 40 years of age (For Reserved Category) as on the last date of submission of online application
- Be Ph.D. degree holders in the relevant subject/discipline of Sciences, Engineering and Technology, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Not have availed any kind of Post-Doctoral Fellowship from UGC
- Have secured a minimum of 55% of marks at UG level and a minimum of 60% of marks at PG level (For General Category) and a minimum of 50% of marks at UG level and a minimum 55% of marks at PG level (For Reserved Category)
Note – Transgender candidates are eligible to apply under the scheme.
The selected fellows will receive the benefits in the following way –
|Escort Reader Assistance||INR 30,00 per month (fixed) in cases of PWD (Person with disability)|
Note – The items purchased from the contingency grant are assets of the university. At the end of the fellowship, the assets are to be handed over to the host university.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the scholars by their institutions. In such cases, the scholar is eligible to draw only hostel fees excluding mess, electricity, water charges, etc.
- If the scholars make their own accommodation arrangements, they will be entitled to draw HRA per the ceiling and categorization of cities by the Govt. of India.
- The scholars must submit a certificate in the prescribed format to the institution to draw HRA.
Medical Assistance – No separate/fixed medical assistance is provided. However, the scholars may avail the medical facilities available in their Institutions concerned.
- No Objection Certificate
- Age Proof Certificate. (i.e Class 10 certificate, School Leaving Certificate etc)
- Marksheets of both Graduation & Post Graduation Degrees
- Certificate of PhD Award
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Recommendation Letter of Mentor or Superior
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘DR. S. RADHAKRISHNAN POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP’ and click on ‘New User’.
Step 3: Fill in all the required details to ‘Register’. (Note- If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.)
Step 4: Fill in all the details to complete the application form.
Step 5: Submit the application form.