To be eligible, an applicant must –
- belong to the North-Eastern states of India i.e. Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura
- be between 14 and 30 years of age
- have benchmark disability, i.e. 45% and above as per the disability certificate
- have passed Class 10
Note – For detailed information, kindly refer to the ‘Scholarship Details Category 1 and 2’.
The selected candidates will receive academic fees of INR 2 lakh for Higher Secondary Course and INR 5 lakh for Graduation/Diploma/Postgraduation. Some deserving students will receive study materials, assistive equipment and devices, conveyance allowance and hostel fees to facilitate and motivate them to complete their course of study.
The scholarship will be allocated as per fee declaration by the educational institution in the “Information Release Form”.
Only 18 student scholars of 120 scholars selected for scholarship support will be eligible to receive additional support.
- Disability Certificate*
- Coloured passport-sized photo*
- Income Certificate
- ID Proof such as Voter Id/Passport/Driving Licence*
- Aadhar Card
- BPL Card (if applicable)*
- Class 10/HSLC Marksheet
- Class 12/Higher Secondary Marksheet (if applicable)
- Pass Certificate/Marksheet of Graduation Examination (if applicable)
- Pass Certificate/Marksheet of Postgraduation Examination (if applicable)
- Admission Fee receipt of the course of the current semester (if applicable)
- Marksheet of the last semester examination appeared (if applicable)
Documents marked (*) are mandatory.
The documents to be uploaded at the time of online application should be below 500KB and in .jpg, .png, or .pdf format.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for this scheme by following the steps mentioned below
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read all details
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Apply Online’ button
Step 3: Login using a registered mobile number and date of birth. [Note – New students are required to register first.]
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the relevant documents and submit.
Offline Process –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Downloads’ on the right side of the dashboard.
Step 3: Download the application form under the eligible category.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and send it to the below-mentioned address –
The Executive Director
Centre for Rehabilitation & Training for Multiple Disability
Off Ram Krishna Mission Road, Birubari
Guwahati – 7810 16, Assam
Telephone Number – 0361 2470990/2478912/9207049810
or Scan the Application and Whatsapp it to – (+91)7086268549