To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian national belonging to OBCs, EBCs and DNTs category
- be a domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- have passed the Matriculation or Higher Secondary or any higher examination of a recognized
- University or Board of Secondary Education
- belong to a family whose annual income is less than INR 1 lakh from all sources (whether employed or unemployed)
The scholarship includes the following components for the complete duration of the course –
|Category of courses||Academic Allowance (In INR annually)||Tuition Fees (In INR annually)|
|Group 1: Degree and Post Graduate level professional courses||10,000||10,000|
|Group 2: Other Professional Courses leading to Degree, Diploma, Certificate||8,000||5,000|
|Group 3: Graduate and Post Graduate courses not covered under Group I & Group II||6,000||2,000|
|Group 4: All post-matriculation (Post Class 10 level) non-degree courses||5,000||0|
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Passport Size Photograph
- Self-attested copy of previous academic marksheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment/Aadhar Card
- Income certificate issued by designated state/UT authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
Gap Year Affidavit
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ link below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Applicant Corner’and click on ‘New Registration’.
Step 3: Now click on ‘Click here for other Scholarship Schemes hosted on NSP for AY 2022-23’.
Step 4: Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
Step 5: Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Pre Matric), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, and write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, and email ID.
Step 6: Provide the bank details (Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number)
Step 7: Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
Step 8: The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
Step 9: Now, log in using OTP and fill out the application form.
Step 10: After successful submission of the application form, an application ID and password will be generated which can be used for future references.
Note – All the applicants are advised to fill the form correctly, no changes can be made once submitted. The applicants are also advised to fill in only one application as multiple applications will cancel the form.