NEW DELHI: The Staff Selection Commission is expected to release the SSC CGL notification 2022-23 online today, on September 17. The exam authority is also expected to release the SSC CGL 2022 application form along with the official notification on the official website at ssc.nic.in. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for SSC CGL 2022 exam on or before the last date of application form submission. SSC CGL notification 2022-23 will consists of important information such as application dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, vacancy details, salary, exam centre, etc., Once SSC CGL 2022 notification is released, Applicants have to read all the details thoroughly before doing the online SSC CGL registration 2022-23.
SSC CGL 2022 notification date
Release of SSC CGL notification 2022
September 17, 2022
Availability of SSC CGL application form 2022
To be announced
SSC CGL 2022 application form – Things to keep ready
The followings are the necessary things to keep ready before filling the application form of SSC CGL 2022.
- Valid email address and mobile number
- Academic details
- A valid photo ID proof – Voter ID/Pan Card/Aadhar Card/Driving License
- For online application fee payment – Debit or Credit card / Net banking
- Scanned images of the latest passport-size photograph and signature as per the prescribed format.
An internet connection with good speed and the latest version of the web browser.
Steps to apply for SSC CGL exam 2022
In order to fill and submit the SSC CGL application form 2022, Applicants have to follow the detailed procedure below.
- Go to the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in.
- Part-1: SSC CGL registration form 2022 – Type in the required basic details and generate the application number and password.
- Part-2: Login with generated valid login credentials – Fill the SSC CGL application form 2022 and
- Pay the SSC CGL application fees.
- Finally, download the submitted SSC CGL application form 2022 as a pdf file.
Candidates may take printout out the same for future use.
Note: SSC CGL 2022 application fee will be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Courtesy : NewsCareers360