To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Be below the age of 32 years
- Have obtained a Ph.D. degree
- Have outstanding academic credentials
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- A fellowship of INR 75,000 with up to 2 years of post-doctoral experience and INR 80,000 for those with more than 2 years of experience.
- An annual contingency grant of INR 2 lakh
- Housing (subject to availability), medical and other benefits in accordance with the prevailing rules of the institute.
- Travel support by economy airfare will be available at the time of taking up the assignment.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship through the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘How to Apply’ and click on the given link.
Step 3: Create an account to ‘Pre-register’.
Step 4: After successful pre-registration, fill in the required details and submit the online application form.