To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian citizen
- be a sportsperson of 14 to 25 years of age (Note – Minimum age of 14 years will be considered as on 1st April 2022. However, minimum age criteria for scholarship in Chess, Gymnastics & Swimming will be 10 years.)
- not availing any scholarship/stipend from any other organization during the scholarship period
The amount of Scholarship to be granted to the selected sportspersons will be as under –
|Category||National Level (INR per month)||International Level (INR per month)|
|Sub Junior||INR 15,000||INR 20,000|
|Junior||INR 20,000||INR 25,000|
|Senior||INR 25,000||INR 30,000|
Benefits & Facilities to the Sportspersons –
- The sportspersons selected for a scholarship will be given chance to represent ONGC Team in PSPB/AIPSSPB and other competitions within the country. These players will be paid TA/DA and necessary expenditures for participation in the tournaments.
- The sportspersons selected for a scholarship will also be provided playing kits with the ONGC logo which they will wear during their participation in the competitions.
- The scholarship holder can avail individual health insurance cover for INR 5 lakh for self only. The individuals will acquire requisite health insurance coverage on their own and premiums up to INR 7,000 will be reimbursed by ONGC.
- Birth certificate
- Passport or Aadhar Card or 10th Class certificate (any one)
How can you apply?
The eligible students can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply for Scholarship’ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. [Note – The applicants who are already registered can log in using valid credentials.]
Step 4: After successful registration, fill in the details, upload the documents and submit.