To be eligible, an applicant must-
- hold a Ph.D. or equivalent degree in Population Studies, Demography, Public Health, Bio or
- hold a master’s degree in Public Health, Population Studies, Demography or Bio-statistcs with three years of experience in health research research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal
Desirable Qualifications –
- have good knowledge of the application of statistical software R, STATA
- have experience in disease burden estimation
- have experience in spatial analysis using different methods for disease modelling
- have experience of conducting systematic reviews
- have at least one/two publications either as a first author or corresponding author in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) Journal.
The selected candidates will receive an associateship of INR 54,000 per month and House rent allowances.
- Copy of application form
- No Objection Certificate
- Community/Caste certificate
- Income and asset certificate
- Self-attested educational certificates
- Self-attested experience letters
How can you apply?
The eligbile candidates can apply for the position by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the given application link and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in all the necessary details in the application form.
Step 4: Click on ‘Final Submit’ tab.