To be eligible for these scholarships, an applicant must:
- Be a talented candidate from Imperial College London, UK or any country worldwide
- Be among the highest achievers in his/her undergraduate cohort
- Be in receipt of or due to receive a first-class UK degree or equivalent
- Have achieved a distinction (for candidates with a standalone Master’s qualification)
- Have obtained scores/grades equivalent to the relevant eligibility criteria (for overseas students)
- Have already made contact with a supervisor at Imperial College London who has agreed to supervise the research project
Candidates selected for the scholarships will receive the following benefits for a duration of up to 3.5 years:
- Full funding for tuition fee
- An annual stipend of GBP 21,400 to assist with living costs
- An annual consumables fund of GBP 2,000 for the first 3 years of study
- Personal statement outlining the academic and research achievements to date and the planned research project (in approx. 1,000 words and maximum 2 pages)
- Academic transcripts
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply:
Step 1: Visit the online application portal “Apply Now”
Step 2: Select the relevant program.
Step 3: Log in or create a new account.
Step 4: Access the application after verifying the email address.
Step 5: Fill out the application form with the required details.
Step 6: Upload the relevant documents.
Step 7: Submit the application.