- Open for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi NCR.
- Applicants must be either –
- pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10, OR
- enrolled in 1st year of engineering/MBBS program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% marks in Class 10/Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
A fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 per year
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of applicant
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Parents’ Aadhar Card (Optional)
- PDF of applicant’s house pictures (3-4)
- 1-month electricity bill (Any summer month e.g. March, April, May)
Note– Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.