To be eligible, a candidate must –
- be a full time student in respective courses
- hold a diploma/degree in Engineering in all disciplines
- have an undergraduate degree in non-engineering subjects such as B.A/B.Com/B.B.A/B.C.A, etc.
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following sequence:
- Candidates holding a Degree in Engineering and Non-Engineering will receive a monthly stipend of INR 9,000 for a year.
- Candidates holding a Diploma in Engineering will receive a monthly stipend of INR 8,000 for a year.
- All the candidates are getting one-year apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Training Scheme of the Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Government of India.
Note – No Travelling Allowance (TA) and Dearness Allowance (DA) will be payable for attending the walk-in interview.
- Original qualification certificates in the concerned stream of study mentioned in eligibility criteria
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Xerox of provisional certificate
- 3 sets of biodata.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button and carefully read the details.
Step 2: The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can directly appear for the interview along with all the relevant documents at the below-mentioned address –
Nawab Shah Alam Khan College of Engineering & Technology,
Ameer Ali Khan Road, New Malakpet,
Hyderabad – 500 024