To be eligible, a candidate must –
- be a permanent resident of Odisha State
- belong to General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- be a student of Class 12
- have secured a minimum of 60% or more marks from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, or an equivalent board
- have a family income of not more than INR 6 lakh from all sources
Under this scholarship scheme, the students fulfilling the eligibility criteria will receive INR 3,000 per year for two years.
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of the student
- Domicile certificate to be issued by the competent authority, ie. from the concerned Tahasildar/Addl.Tahasildar
- Proof of annual income to be issued by the competent authority. ie the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahasildar or Addl. Tahasildar
- Mark sheets & Certificate of last qualifying examination i.e. HSC from an institution recognized by BSE Odisha, CBSE, ICSE, Equivalent Boards.
How can you apply?
Follow the below steps to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Click on the “Apply Now” button below and read all the details.
Step 2: Select the category of the scholarship scheme and click on the ‘Apply’ button.
Step 3: Login using valid credentials, fill in all the sections with the required details and submit the scholarship application.