To be eligible, an applicant must –
- not exceed 25 years of age
- be currently pursuing a professional degree/diploma course in Engineering at a recognized educational institute by UGC/Central Government/State Government OR
- have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in senior secondary or higher secondary exams and admitted to the specified courses for further studies
- Have obtained minimum 60% marks in the previous exams of the course studying in.
- have an annual family income of less than INR 3 lakhs from all sources
- Preference will be given to 1st/2nd-year degree and diploma students.
- The students elevating to 1st, 2nd & 3rd year of Engineering (degree) OR 1st, 2nd year of Diploma can also apply. However, candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in all their previous examinations.
- The scholarship program can be availed by students currently studying in and around Ahmednagar, Indore (Pithampur & Dewas), Jamshedpur, Phaltan & Pune only.
The selected students will receive awards following benefits under this scholarship –
- Admission fees
- Tuition fees
- Reimbursement of stationery of up to INR 1,500 per semester or INR 3,000 per year
- Class 10 and 12 diploma/marksheet
- 1st/2nd year Engineering degree/diploma/marksheet
- College Fee structure
- College Fee Receipts
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship online through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate to the ‘Apply Now‘ button under ‘How to Apply’ section and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 4: After successful registration, a confirmation email will be sent to the registered email with a username and password.
Step 5: Click on the activation link given in the email to access the six-step application form.
Step 6: Fill in all the required details and submit.