- Enrolled in the first year of the MBA program (Batch 2022-24) at Symbiosis Institute of Management Studies, Pune OR the first year of a Master of Arts (Economics) program (Batch 2022-24) at Delhi School of Economics, New Delhi.
- Passed graduation (in any stream) with at least 60% marks or above.
- Applicant’s annual family income must be less than or equal to INR 5 Lakh.
- Students impacted by the pandemic since mid-2020 may also apply.
Up to 80% of total fees or INR 200,000, whichever is lesser
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16/Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of graduation
Note: Applicants impacted by the pandemic need to submit the death certificate of earning parent(s) or proof related to job/employment loss (ITR document, Comparative monthly Bank statements indicating salary disruption, job termination letter of the earning family member, or any other credible proof)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Credit Suisse Scholarship for MBA and MA (Economics) Students 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.