To be eligible, candidate must –
- be a citizen of India
- be 35 years younger in age
- have a completed Ph.D. degree in the last 3 years
- have a Ph.D. degree from an approved or accredited university or institute no longer than 3 years before the deadline of submission of the application OR
- be close to completion of a Ph.D. degree from an approved or accredited university or institute in order to receive the Ph.D. degree before the start date of the fellowship
The candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 50,000 for a year.
- Recent passport size picture of the applicant
- A copy of the PhD Degree Certificate (in case of applicants having a PhD degree) OR
- A copy of PhD Enrolment & Registration Certificate (in case the applicant is enrolled in a PhD program at the time of application and is expecting to complete PhD before the start date of the fellowship).
- Copies of Class 10 and 12, Graduation & Postgraduation Certificate
- Copy of any other Degree or Diploma Certificate (if applicable)
- Curriculum Vitae of the applicant
- Research Statement (maximum 6 pages, not including the list of references)
- Research Proposal (maximum 6 pages, not including the list of references)
- References list including author(s), the title of the article, name of publication, date of publication, and details (such as volume, pages) (max. 1 page)
- List of publications authored by the applicant in the last 5 years
- Conflict of Interest Statement, if applicable (maximum 2 pages)
- At least 2 recommendation letters (Note – This must be directly sent to the email address with the subject line – “DST-IESA IRDFP Recommendation Letter”.)
Note – The documents must be uploaded in word/PDF format.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Login/PI Registration’ button on the top of the dashboard and click on the ‘New PI Registration’ tab to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly login using valid credentials.)
Step 3: After successful registration, fill in the details in the ‘General Information’ tab.
Step 4: Now on the ‘Financial’ tab, choose the budget head (Recurring) and mention INR 50,000 in the amount section.
Step 5: After entering the amount, enter ‘N/A’ on the ‘PFMS’ tab.
Step 6: Now, fill the complete application form, upload the documents on the ‘Submission tab’.