To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be within 14-30 years of age
- have completed the degree/ diploma courses after 1st January 2020
- hold a graduation degree in Engineering/technician diploma in any one of the following disciplines from any Govt. Recognized Institute approved by AICTE –
- Information Technology
- Mechanical engineering
- Electrical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Computer Assistant in Graduate (Engg./Tech)
- Technical Assistant in Technician (Diploma)
- First Preference will be given to Project Affected Families (PAFs) of CVPPPL.
- A resident of the Kishtwar District of J&K state shall be given second preference.
- Candidates who are domicile of J&K shall be given third preference.
- Those candidates who have already gone through apprenticeship training in any organization are not eligible to apply.
The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend as follow –
- Engineering Graduates – INR 12,000
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma) – INR 10,500
Note – No boarding/lodging and transportation shall be provided to any candidate by CVPPPL.
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Educational certificates
- Degree/diploma certificate
- Marksheets of all semesters
- Caste certificate
- Document Certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF) of CVPPPL if applicable
- Two passport size photographs
- Aadhar card etc.
How can you apply?
The eligible candidates can apply for the position by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 4: Download the application form.
Step 5: Send the completely filled form along with all the required documents to the below-mentioned address by registered post –