To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a resident of Maharashtra
- have taken admission under General category and SEBC Category
- be a child of alpabhudharak shetkari/registered labourers
- have taken admission in MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, BPTH, BOTH, B.Sc Nursing, BUMS, BP & O, BASLP courses in government-aided/Corporation/Private un-aided colleges
- have an annual income of less than INR 8 lakh
- have taken hostel admission in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur or other locations in Maharashtra
The selected candidates will receive the hostel maintenance allowances for a duration of 10 months as follow –
|Category||Students with annual income less than INR 1 lakh||Students whose parents are aplabhudharak shetkari/registered labourers|
|For students studying in Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad||INR 3,000||INR 30,000|
|For other locations in Maharashtra||INR 2,000||INR 20,000|
- Domicile Certificate
- HSC and SSC marksheet (for new applicants)
- Income certificate of Parents
- Previous year’s marksheet
- Aadhaar card
- Father’s PAN card
- Student’s PAN card (optional)
- Mother’s PAN card (optional)
- Registered Labourers/Aplabhudarak shikari need to submit a proof letter approved from Tahsildar/Income certificate of Parents
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.