To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a domicile of Maharashtra
- be a graduate from Government Institutes and colleges/non-agricultural university of Maharashtra
- have taken admission in any of the following government colleges –
- Elphinstone College, Bombay
- Institute of Science, Bombay
- Ismail Yusuf College, Jogeshwari
- Sydenham College of Commerce
- Govt. Law College, Bombay
- Rajaram College, Kolhapur
- College of Science, Nagpur
- Nagpur Mahavidyalaya, Nagpur
- Vidarbha Mahavidyalaya, Amravati
- Govt. Arts and Science College, Aurangabad
- Mumbai University
- Pune University
- Nagpur University
- Kolhapur University
Note -The students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.
The selected students will receive INR 250 per month, The amount will be deposited directly to the bank account by the DHE office.
- Previous year’s mark sheet
- Bonafide certificate for postgraduation admission
- Domicile certificate
Note: For renewal of the scholarship, the students need to submit the progress report of Postgraduation (1st year).
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
Step 2: Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
Step 3: Fill in all required details, verify the email and phone number.
Step 4: Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometrics.
Step 5: The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
Step 6: Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
Step 7: Log in using the username and password.
Step 8: Complete the scholarship application, upload the necessary documents and submit.