To be eligible, candidates must –
- be a regular faculty in Research Centres/Scientists in R&D Institutions, Departments of Universities, Government/Aided Colleges in Kerala
- have more than 5 years of service period left before superannuation at the time of submission of project proposal
- hold a Ph.D degree in the research subject
- hold an M.D./Ph.D degree in Medical Sciences (if belonging to a medical institution)
The selected candidates will receive a research grant of INR 30 lakhs for a maximum duration of 3 years for the selected projects.
- Ph.D degree in the research subject or M.D./Ph.D degree in Medical Sciences
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and read the details carefully.
Step 2: Navigate the google form link at the bottom and click on it.
Step 3: Fill in the required, upload the research proposal and submit.