uLektz Wall of Fame
An initiative to identify, recognise & award the contributors of higher education
uLektz Wall of Fame is proud to honor “Top 20 Distinguished HODs (CSE/IT Department)” who provide strong academic leadership, lead, manage and develop the department to ensure it achieves the highest possible standards of excellence in all its activities.
uLektz wants to recognize the Heads of CSE/IT Departments of higher educational Institutes for their excellent leadership and management. It is based on people (staff) management, financial management, responsibility for research, quality measures to achieve respective Program Outcomes (POs) and Program Educational Objectives(PEOs), and personal specification (Skills, Experience, Research, etc.).
Head of the CSE/IT departments of higher educational institutes with a Ph.D. and those with a minimum of 2 years’ experience as HOD can apply.
Please submit your nominations by completing the online form and uploading the supporting documents
Last date for acceptance of nominations : 24th December 2022
Finalists Announcement Date : 31th December 2022
Guidelines for applying are:
- Member who has shown utmost dedication in empowering students through education.
- Member who is changing the narrative in the education industry.
- Member who has come up with a solution in imparting quality education during tiring times.
- Member who has re-modelled the existing system to solve challenges faced in imparting quality education.
- Member who has done quality research in imparting education.
- Selected nominees’ profiles and photographs will be posted on our website.
Soft copy of award certificate.
- A recognition and testimony that will enhance credibility, reputation, pride and raise the visibility of success.
- A token of appreciation for your contribution.
Mode of Selection:
- Submission of nomination is free and open to all faculties in the field CSE/IT.
- The selection committee will evaluate the application form.
- The committee will then select the final list based on teaching experience and research achievements like publications and books.