uLektz has entered an MOU with Nawab Shah Allam college on December 23rd ,2022 for implementing the Industry Connect Platform. The event was headed by dignitaries from Nawab Shah Allam college– Principal Dr. Syed Abdul Sattar, Vice Principal Dr.M.S.Qasem, and its Heads.
Through this partnership, Nawab Shah Allam college can develop a cloud-based learning and networking platform with white-labelled mobile app. This platform facilitates students and faculty to connect with alumni and industry for professional development and social learning. It also provides a digital library of quality learning resources such as eBooks, videos, lectures, etc., exclusively for their institution members. This platform helps to stay connected with all the members of the institution through messages and notifications.
uLektz helps colleges & universities to build their own networking platform to facilitate academia-industry connect and ensure every student has the opportunity to succeed. uLektz provides a uniquely connected experience across a broad set of offerings aimed at driving students success, improved institutional outcomes and stay ahead of education transformation challenges.
The AI Powered platform helps Nawab Shah Allam college to
* Create and manage profiles and digital records of all the students, staff and alumni of the institution.
* Provide ease of access to their digital resources.
* Drive collaboration and stay connected with all the members of the institution through messages and notifications.
* Facilitate their students with academia and industry connect
* Offer assessment packages to practice and prepare for various competitive, entrance and placement exams.
* Help students connect with alumni and industry professionals for the opportunity to do some live industry projects and internships.