To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be an Indian national
- be below 30 years of age
- be a graduate of an accredited Indian University (Note – Students in the final year of the degree course or those awaiting results are also eligible.)
- be planning to pursue Master’s, PhD degree at top-ranking institutions starting the fall semester
Note – Applicants who have applied to a PG course and waiting for acceptance from the university are also eligible to apply but the award of a scholarship is subject to securing admission.
The selected candidates will receive interest-free PG loans to pursue postgraduate studies at top Indian institutions and abroad.
- Attested copies of the mark sheets of all years of undergraduate study and postgraduate study, if any
- Attested copies of scorecards of any qualifying examination taken (Eg. GRE, GMAT, CAT, GATE, etc.)
- Acceptance letter with the fee structure
- Reference letters
- Any document indicating an award of any other funding, scholarship, fee waiver, etc.
- Latest Income Tax returns of parents
- Attested copy of the passport
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to register. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Click on the ‘Pre-Registrations Are Open Now’ on the dashboard.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and submit to ‘Register’ for the scholarship.
Step 5: After successful registration, log in using valid credentials. (Note – If already registered, log in using credentials.)
Step 6: Make a non-refundable online payment of INR 500 using a credit card/ ATM to access the application form.
Step 7: Fill in the required details and submit.