To be eligible, an applicant must –
be B.E./ B.Tech. degree/ diploma in Electrical Engineering
The selected degree holders will receive INR 9,000 per month and diploma holders will receive INR 8,000 per month.
- 16 Digits NATS registration number
- Class 10 and 12 marksheets and certificates
- Diploma marksheet/ certificate
- Copy of bank passbook
- Address proof – Copy of aadhaar card
- Copy of PAN Card
- Medical certificate from an MBBS doctor (original)
- Latest 4 colored passport-sized photographs
- Category certificate/ PH certificate
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Click ‘Apply Now’
Step 1: Visit the official website of NATS.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Enroll’ tab.
Step 3: Fill in all required details and click on the ‘Submit’ tab to end the enrollment procedure on the National Web Portal.
Step 4: After successful completion of enrollment process, save the registration number sent to the registered email Id.
Step 5: After successfully registering on the NATS portal, submit all the documents at the time of walk-in-interview to the below-mentioned address –
Uttarakhand Power Corporation Ltd.
Corporate Office, Victoria Cross Vijeyta Gabar Singh Urja Bhawan,
Kanwali Road, Balliwala Chowk,