To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a master’s degree or a 5-year integrated master’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks
- have a professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with a minimum of 50% marks
- have a 4-year/ 8-semester bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 60% marks
Final-year candidates in the following programmes may also apply –
- Decision Sciences
- Finance & Accounting Information Systems
- Organizational Behavior & Human Resources Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Public Policy Strategy
The selected candidates will receive a tuition fee waiver, a monthly stipend of INR 30,000 and a house rent allowance of INR 15,000.
- Degree and certificates
The applicants can apply for the fellowship by following the below-mentioned steps –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note- If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Online Application’ on the right side of the page and click on it.
Step 4: Click on ‘Register’ and fill in the details to’Register’.
Step 5: After successful registration, fill in the required details, upload the required documents and submit.