- Open for students who wish to enrol into an undergraduate course at Chanakya University.
- Applicants must have scored more than 85% and above marks in their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicants from all sources should not be more than INR 8 Lakh.
- Students from PAN India are eligible.
Note:Students from the BPL category can be given a preference.
Up to INR 2.5 Lakh per year (Including 100% tuition fees)
- The scholarship covers tuition/program fees, other non-refundable fees of the university, library fees, laboratory fees, hostel accommodation and food expenses.
- Candidates securing scholarship will be required to fill the college application form. Final decision of granting scholarship and %age waiver on the tuition fee is with the Scholarship Committee.
- Passport size photograph
- Mark sheet of previous qualifying examination [Class 10 11, 12 (not mandatory)]
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Driving License/PAN Card)
- Family income proof of parents/guardians (ITR Form-16/income certificate from competent government authority/salary slips)
- Bank passbook of the applicant
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Chanakya University Merit cum Admission Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.