To be eligible, an applicant must –
- hold a B.E./B.Tech – ECE, CSE, IT, Mechanical or B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./ B.Voc./BCA or any undergraduate degree of 3 years duration
- hold a technical diploma (ECE/CSE/IT) or non-technical diploma (commercial practices/modern office management)
- have passed out in 2021 and 2022
The selected graduates will receive INR 18,000 per month and diploma holders will receive INR 13,500 per month. The candidates will be provided subsidized canteen and bus pass fare for public transportation during training.
- Marksheet (Original and one set of copies)
- Provisional/degree certificate
- Community certificate
- Aadhaar card copy
- 2 passport size photograph
- BOAT Registration details for B.E/B.Tech and diploma candidates.
Eligible applicants can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
For Engineering Applicants –
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Apprentice Recruitment’ tab and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 4: Fill in the required details to register.
Step 5: Log in with the password that will be sent to the registered email address after completing the registration process.
Step 6: Fill in the details, upload the necessary documents and submit.
Note – The Engineering students have to register on National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) portal and are required to mention the BOAT registration number in the resume to apply for the position.