To be eligible, an applicant –
- be 27 years of age or below
- be a citizen of one of the following countries with an Oxfam office:
- Hong Kong-SAR
- hold a postgraduate degree
- have exceptional leadership quality and talents
- have an ability to design and implement a project independently
- have keen interest to work on issues related economic inequality, climate justice, gender rights, data justice and digital rights, and strengthening civic rights and spaces
- Women and people from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with professional graduate degrees and experience of working with a civic organization and civic spaces will also be considered.
- English language competency is preferred for the fellows to be able to engage with all aspects of digital platforms and Oxfam resources.
The selected candidates will receive the following benefits –
- Fixed fellowship amount to be paid quarterly basis and an annual fixed amount for project execution
- International learning opportunity and exposure
- Opportunity to be mentored by experienced international professionals in various fields
- Opportunity to work with Oxfam Leadership and cohorts from different regions
- Support to independently organise a smaller network for influencing and campaigning
- An opportunity to understand and learn about the United Nations, Multi-lateral institutions and international development sector
- Resume (2 pages)
- Letter of motivation (no more than 1 page)
- Project pitch (no more than 2 pages)
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Google Form‘ button and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, upload the necessary and submit.