To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must be –
- Students who want to pursue a 2-year postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. Students who are in the process of applying or have applied but have not yet received an admission letter can also apply for the scholarship.
- The student must be an Indian resident with an undergrad degree from an Indian institute.
- If the student is planning to take an education loan, the application for the same must start via Gyandhan in one of the partner lenders. Our partner lenders are SBI, BOB, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Avanse, Auxilo, Incred, Credila & Prodigy Finance.
- The scholarship funds will be awarded to the best and the brightest student. The selection of the same will also be rigorous and the candidates will be judged on their –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
- A selection committee will be formed to analyze the applications submitted, which will recommend the deserving students based on the above-mentioned criteria.
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
- Students will be able to upload their documents provided their loan application is in the process via GyanDhan.
- Students going for undergraduate studies, conferences, and seminars are not eligible for the scholarship.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Please fill up the following
- Email Id
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course
Step 3: Within 24 hours of completing the first step, you will get an email to upload the documents