To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be a maximum of 25 years of age or less as on March 31, 2023
- be a graduate degree/diploma holder in one of the following fields of Engineering/Technology OR a graduate in non-technical fields:
- Information Technology
- have passed graduation or diploma course from any AICTE or GOI-recognised university on or after March 31, 2020
Note – Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PwD and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per the government rules.
The selected candidates will receive the awards in the following sequence:
- Graduate (Technical and Non-Technical) applicants will receive a monthly stipend of INR 9,000.
- Diploma holders will receive a monthly stipend of INR 8,000.
- A travel allowance of INR 1,800 will be provided to sales and marketing apprentices if they are engaged to boost SIM sales and have visited at least 80% of the allotted point of sales for the month.
- No travel allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be provided for attending certificate verification.
- No boarding or lodging allowance will be provided.
For Engineering Candidates –
- Aadhaar Card (PDF, less than 1 MB)
- Qualifying Diploma certificate (PDF, less than 1 MB)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant (JPEG, less than 200KB)
- Bank account details
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
For Non-Engineering/Non-Technical candidates –
- Parents’ Name
- Aadhar Card
- Qualifying Degree/Diploma certificate
- Passport-size photograph
- Bank Account Details
- Category Certificate
- Date of Birth
- Choice of Posting (Dehradun/Haridwar/Nainital)
Note – The above-mentioned documents are required to be submitted in the prescribed format. For more details, refer to the ‘Apprenticeship Detail Document’.
Eligible applicants can apply for the apprenticeship by following the below-mentioned steps –
For Graduates/Diploma Holders in Engineering/Technology fields:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to ‘Enroll‘ on the righthand side of the dashboard and click on it.
Step 4: Fill in the required details and submit to ‘Enroll‘. [Note – The candidates who are already enrolled on the portal can log in using valid credentials.]
Step 5: After successfully enrolling on the portal, the candidates will receive a unique Enrolment Number.
Step 6: Login using the valid credentials and click on ‘Establishment Request Menu‘.
Step 7: Click on ‘Find Establishment‘ and upload the resume.
Step 8: Choose the Establishment Name and type ‘BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED UTTARAKHAND’ and click on ‘Apply‘.
Step 9: Fill in the details to apply for the position.
For Graduates in non-Engineering/non-Technical applicants –
Send all the required documents through email at – email@example.com on or before April 25, 2023.
- Candidates who are enrolling for the first time in the NATS portal, need to wait for their unique enrollment number to be generated before applying.
- It takes up to a day for verifying the enrollment request and get approved by the concerned regional boards.
- Once the applicants receive the unique enrollment number, they can proceed to apply.