To be eligible, an applicant must –
- be not more than 35 years of age
- hold a Ph.D. degree in Chemistry/Physics/Materials or Chemical Engineering
- have at least one research paper in Science Citation Index (SCI) Journal
Desirable Qualification –
- have hands-on experience in developing electrocatalysts, electrochemical tools, and fabrication of batteries and flow cells
Candidates are eligible to receive a monthly stipend based on their experience. The stipend slabs are as follows –
- INR 47,000 plus a 24% House Rent Allowance (HRA) OR
- INR 49,000 plus a 24% House Rent Allowance (HRA) OR
- INR 54,000 plus a 24% House Rent Allowance (HRA)
- Scanned copy of the duly filled-in Application form.
- Scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc.
Eligible candidates can apply for the position using the steps listed below –
Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register‘ button on the right-hand side of the dashboard and fill in the required details to ‘Register‘. (Note – If already registered, log in using the registered email Id.)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Research Associate‘ tab and download the application form with the advertisement number – ‘NCU-EMR-90‘.
Step 4: Send a scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form with all the scanned copies of original testimonials in support of educational qualification, age, experience, publication, etc. with a resume to Prof. Premkumar Senguttuvan through email email@example.com latest
by 12th May 2023.