To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be of 18 years of age
- be residents of India
- be at the beginning of 2nd year of a postgraduate course [M.Tech./M.Sc.] in Geoinformatics or a course that involves:
- Remote sensing
- Spatial modeling
- Spatial analysis
- Digital image processing for GIS and related subjects
Note – The scholarship program applies to students who get promoted to the second year of the course.
A total of 10 selected students will receive an annual one-time scholarship of INR 1 lakh.
Also, the selected candidates will also receive an ArcGIS Personal Use License for 1 year.
- Self-attested copy of the student’s permanent address proof
- Self-attested copy of the student’s Institute ID-Card
- Student’s previous
- First-year marksheet
- Synopsis of GIS projects done
- A Statement of Purpose of about 250 words
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click the ‘Register’ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Read the details carefully and download the application form.
Step 4: Fill in the required details, attach the necessary documents and get the form signed by the student, Head/Dean/Director of the Institute/University and stamp it.
Step 5: Send the scanned copy of the form along with the documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org