To be eligible, an applicant must:
- be in the age group of 25-45 years
- be pursuing one of the following courses:
- M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences/B. Tech./MBBS or equivalent degree
- M. Phil./M. Tech./M. Pharma/M.V.Sc. or equivalent degree
- Ph.D. degree in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent
Note – Women in permanent/regular employment are not eligible for this programme.
The selected candidates will receive a stipend based on qualification for one-year training:
|M.Sc. in Basic or Applied Sciences/B.Tech./MBBS or equivalent degree||INR 25,000|
|M. Phil. /M.Tech./ M. Pharma/ M.V.Sc. or equivalent||INR 30,000|
|Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Sciences or equivalent||INR 35,000|
Eligible candidates can apply for the opportunity by following the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 2: Click the ‘Register‘ button and fill in the required registration details. (Note – If already registered, log in using Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id)
Step 3: Navigate to the ‘Click Here to Apply‘ and click on it.
Step 4: Navigate to ‘Create New Account‘ and click on it.
Step 5: Fill in the required details to ‘Register‘.
Step 6: After successful registration, fill in the basic, other details and submit.