Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna 2023 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of All subjects offered by the universities. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by Government of Madhya Pradesh and the value of this scholarship is Only tuition fees, full fees . This scholarship is open for: Open to Madhya Pradesh citizens.
Under this scheme, students who have secured 70 percent or more marks in the 12th examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education or 85 percent or more marks in the 12th board examination conducted by CBSE / ICSE and are residents of Madhya Pradesh.
Eligibility for the Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna:
- Students should be residents of Madhya Pradesh, and the income of the student’s father/guardian should be less than Rs.6 lakh.
- Students who have secured 70 percent marks in the 12th examination of the Board of Secondary
- Education and 85 percent or more marks in the 12th examination conducted by CBSE / ISCSI will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Engineering Studies: Any student who has secured a rank under 1 lakh 50 thousand in JEE Mains examination, if he/she gets admission in any government or non-government engineering college, will be eligible.
- Medical studies: Students who have obtained admission to an MBBS/BDS course at a Central or State Government Medical College/Dental College and an MBBS course at a Private Medical College located in Madhya Pradesh on the basis of National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) are eligible.
- Law studies: – The fees payable to the students of the course after class 12 admission in National Law Universities (NLU) and Delhi University through CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) or self-conducted examination will be borne by the state government.
- Students getting benefits under this scheme will be required to complete the subject and course within the time limit as per the rules of the admitted institution, otherwise, this benefit will be stopped.
Full fees and grants will be received for taking admission to government colleges / 1.50 lakh for taking admission to non-government colleges or the Actual tuition fee whichever is less.
Click here to apply for Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojna 2023